Sunday, October 4, 2009

This Weekend I...

I have a confession to make. I love the public library. I love coming out feeling accomplished when I have a few books under my arm. In my head I think, Hell yeah! I'm totally set for the weekend! which may or may not make me sound like a nerd, but I don't care. I also love getting things for free which is why the library is so much fun for me. I always seem to get pretty overwhelmed when I get to the fiction section so on most occasions I quickly pick up a book from the fiction section, then I head over to peruse the classics. On the most recent trip I picked up Grass Roof, Tin Roof and Gulliver's Travels. I don't know how little kids used to read this book. Maybe I'll get into it in a chapter or two, but so far it is eh. It may just be me, but it is really slow-paced. But what do I know? I didn't like Catcher in the Rye, or at least I didn't like Holden Caulfield.

In other news I bought a new favorite lipstick. After seeing fafinettex3's latest haul video I went out, and bought Pink Please from the Maybelline Color Sensationals line. It's kind of like the best thing since flavored seltzer (which is very high on my Favorite Things list).
It's really pigmented, really moisturizing, and it smells pretty good. My only gripe is that it tastes kind of bitter. I'm planning on getting many more because I'm pretty in love with the one I have.

No comments: